About the Enrollment Management Dashboard
The purpose of this dashboard is to assist authorized users with Enrollment Planning, Grade Analysis, Academic Status, and Graduation Information.
- Primary Contact: Debbie Arseneau, 756-7717
- Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Many of the Enrollment Management Dashboards contain confidential and sensitive information about students. Student educational records are protected under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and may ONLY be used for Legitimate University Related Business.
- Lists generated MAY NOT be used for Distribution to 3rd Parties, Ranking, Non-University Related Communications, or any activities unrelated to the students' progress to degree.
- Publishing lists of student names based on confidential information, such as GPA, is a violation of FERPA.
- Lists must be Downloaded, Used, and Destroyed.
- Maintaining lists for future use is prohibited.
- Distribution of lists for any reason must be approved by the Office of the Registrar.
Be aware of the students' FERPA/privacy settings; this is identified by a column in all generated lists. Students that have a "Y" present in the FERPA column have requested that their Directory Information (including Awards received) be protected and that their information not be published without their consent.
Students with a "Y" also state that they ONLY want to receive communications pertaining to their progress to degree.
NOTE: Dean’s List and other letters of recognition are considered relevant to the students’ progress to degree.
Example: A student with a Y under the FERPA column may receive communications regarding "awards received, department deadlines, or commencement information"; however, they must be excluded from communications regarding an “honors club or department BBQ".
Users interested in accessing the Enrollment Management Dashboards should determine which specific Enrollment Management Dashboards you would like to request access to by reviewing the page descriptions under "What's New" and also by viewing the About this Page information available by clicking the Page Title hotlink above. Once you have reviewed the list of dashboards, follow these steps:
Complete the Online FERPA Training and Quiz located on the My.CalPoly.Edu Portal; single click access to LearnerWeb. Note: If you are unable to see the LearnerWeb link, click on the “Hide/Show Links” option.
- Follow the instructions at the end of the Online FERPA training to complete the Comp Account request located on the Cal Poly Portal: Technical Service Request, New CMS Account Request Tab.
- Complete the Online FERPA Training and Quiz located on the My.CalPoly.Edu Portal; single click access to LearnerWeb. Note: If you are unable to see the LearnerWeb link, click on the “Hide/Show Links” option.
- Access to this dashboard is available for users in the these PeopleSoft permission lists: